21 and my daughter and I live with my mom?

Anonymous
Didn't know how to word the question.
My "ex" fiance and I have been together for 2.5 years and have a one-year old together. Last week, we came to visit family in another town. He and my mom got into an argument and honestly it was his fault, not going into details but he made a stupid action involving being drunk. He has been addicted to alcohol but he is getting help for it. The next morning, he and I decided to stay here but be separate for a little bit while we get stable and while he goes to rehab and we get counselling for problems we've been having, and he's been doing surprisingly well and taking lots of initiative. He's getting help with drinking and his mental health. He's been super depressed and even suicidal and he's finally reaching out.
So he's staying with a friend and I'm staying with my mom. Let's just say she has a lot of... rules. Of course I have to get a job and start working toward my own better future for me and the kid. But, she wants me to delete my Facebook for some reason (?), I have to walk everywhere I go and be out of the house every day at 8am, and I have to completely cut off contact with my fiance and not allow him to see our baby. She thinks he is garbage and even though he's finally making an effort to have a better life for us, she won't give him a second chance. She forced me to break up with him and file for child support, but I'm not comfortable with taking money from him while he's banned from seeing his daughter. He's an excellent dad and it's just petty bullshit to keep him from her. We still love each other and I support him completely in his efforts and I have high hopes that he'll finally get the help he needs, but my mom wants me to hate him because she hates my dad and my sister's dad. I have nowhere else to stay right now so I have no choice but to comply, but does this seem fair? Actually though he's allowed to see her when he wants. If he asks to see her, he will see her regardless. But what do I do?
1
1