My boyfriend just dumped me, now what?

just_a_potato
My boyfriend just dumped me, now what?
I'm going to be as frank as I've ever been on the internet, this guy is basically my everything. I was only getting better (if you gotten to know me abit you know what I mean as in getting better) because of him which isn't healthy I know but it was ok for now. I know this would come because most relationships started in highschool don't last but I wasn't ready, I didn't prepare myself for the amount of pain I've been feeling for the past 4 hours. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't drink I'm not exaggerating as much as it sounds like it. We live 2 hours away and he said he was afraid it wouldn't work so here I am, ranting on this site feeling like the most rancid piece of shit on the planet. I hung up on him and now he isn't answering the paragraph I sent him, but I don't blame him I made it sound like I was just fine. I don't have a car I can't drive over to his house. I don't ask for pity I ask for advice to help me sleep tonight without bawling, please. Thank you G@G community ❤
9 mo
I didn't expect this much support, thank you guys so so much I'm hanging in there
9 mo
If any of you guys have discord you can talk to me there, if you wanna have a therapy sess 😊
My boyfriend just dumped me, now what?
45
14