Why do certain people interfere in your relationship if you help them out?

I'm getting really pissed with this woman.
I don't care about her opinion and I don't see her as a friend anymore - if she was a true friend, she'd have been happy for me, not try to meddle in my relationship.
Has this ever happened to you?
1 mo
She wants to meet and talk about our recent clashes and quarrels. I'm willing to talk about it and make up, but she has to understand I have other things to think about and focus on, and that her words hurt and upset me.
I'm done having around toxic and negative people, so either she cleans up her act or we are done.
1 mo
We talked and made up a bit.
I agreed to try to spend some time with her and other friends, and she has agreed to stop saying negative things about my fiancée and to keep her opinions to herself.
25 d
So, today she called me because of something that happened with a common ex friend, supposedly because she wanted to hear my side of things.
Instead she said I sound agitated and insisted to meet tonight and she doesn't want me to tell anything to my fiancée.
I don't know what to think, she brought up a good point but her request is completely unappropriate.
4
8