Narcissist or just confused?

mrsdablife719
So I was seeing this guy for a while. I caught him messaging his ex and I reached out to her. He flipped shit and told me to leave and never contact him again. About 2 weeks ago he messages me and starts talking to me like nothing Happened. His mom messages me a day later while he's at work and asks if I've been talking to him. She thinks he's regretting his decision. So I guess I'm just wondering what everyone elses opinion is. Is he a narcissist or maybe confused and regrets his decision?
1 mo
I never said I was takin him back. I asked if anyone else thought he was a narcissist or confused. And me referring to him as a narcissist has good reason. Hed always say I was crazy for asking about what he may or may not have been doing behind my back when after it was all said and done he was doing everything I'd asked him about, hed tell me things I wanted to hear instead of the truth, and so on.
1 mo
he's always negative towards people (not just me) when he wants to make himself look better, wants to be praised for even little peddly shit like cleaning, he expects people do for him without question, when you ask him anything he gets mad and wants to argue instead of talking it out
Narcissist or just confused?
2
3