My boyfriend and I aren’t good for each other but he keeps trying to make us work?

Anonymous
We share a child. I don’t trust him (he cheated on me) and am ready to coparent, move on, and be single for a while. The relationship is pretty toxic since I am always accusing him of cheating again and he’s constantly trying to prove that he isn’t in the mindset anymore since his “family” was threatened. He wants me to “forget” and just continue living on as if nothings happened... why won’t he just let me go. I do have a weakness for him and give in a lot (I think it’s probably all of this emotional abuse caused by his cheating and constantly gaslighting me)... how can I just finally cut this relationship... why would he be okay with me constantly accusing him of cheating? Why would anyone want to live like this.
1 mo
I’m ready*
2
1