Is she really gone ‼️ DID I LOSE A GOOD GIRL? Why is she acting like this. GUYS HELP ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️?

Naomimom
My ex and I had a terrible break up she caught me with someone else. And I said harsh things to her. Our entire relationship I was verbally abusive. But I didn’t know how to show her I loved her. My mom abandoned me when I was a kid. N my dad just died and she was with me through everything even when I had a colostomy surgery she was there I mean this girl was really good to me and was very very calm and reserved. She’s a nurse. And hard working. And she gorgeous I been with the girl I got caught with and I keep looking on her page checking on her and occasionally texting her. She send me surface answers like thanks u too. Or same to u. Nothing showing me where she stand I want her back so bad I even had my mom call her and sister take her out on a dinner date. N my friends stalk her page but she isn’t phased. She just acts like I doesn’t exist. But when we was together this girl loved me soooooooo much me and my family now she acting nonchalant and finding herself spiritually and taking trips to Paris and she learned French I NEEED HELP
2
2