Could you forgive a guy who right when you dumped him, sent you a message about how he wants you back, but was still adding/talking to other girls?

Anonymous
Can you forgive a guy who right when you dumped him, sent you a message about how he wants you back (which you opened a day later) then next day continued with adding new girls and talking to them the whole day?

His excuse was he was hurt because in the past fights you blocked him, this time you didn’t block, neither read his message and he assumed you don’t care anymore.

I couldn’t believe how he could just be moving so fast so I’ve messaged him how two faced he is and blocked him everywhere. After that he started convincing me how much he loves me and he doesn’t stop with messages.

In the past he would blow my phone, trying to convince me to come back or even stand in-front of my house for several hours. I think he gave up this time regardless him denying it.

Ps: reason why we broke up is because he would always convince me to come back but never willing to change himself in order to avoid issues.
Yes it’s normal to talk. Ignoring is worse than blocking if you’ve used to block him in the past.
No way. If he chose to talk to new people, he sure didn’t care enough about you.
GirlGuy
18
9