How to stop being jealous and obsessed?

Anonymous
I once had a thing with this guy. It was the first experience for me that was closest to a boyfriend. We're now only friends, and we study together and have to do many assignments together. We're still quite close, but I really hate the fact that he has many female "friends" - women he met through dating sites, some of whom he had sex with before. I don't trust these women because they're so sleazy and cheap AF, and they were actually the reason a relationship didn't work for us. Since we're now just friends and had given up on being more, I want to just not think of him spending time 1on1 with them. But if I know he spends time with them doing something fun, while I'm just sitting alone at home, binge-watching netflix every evening cause I have no friends and no hope to find love (it's complicated I won't even start), the rage bubbles up in me and it makes me want to both cry and say harmful things. I know he is just living his life, but I hate the fact that he is doing it with cheap ass whores instead of me, is still hard to accept. What can I do when I'm feeling this way?
How to stop being jealous and obsessed?
Add Opinion