He said I was one of the best he’s ever dated, but not what he’s looking for. I get it, but do girls like what he says he’s looking for exist?

Anonymous
I understand it didn’t work out. He didn’t like that I preferred to be a homebody and not go out more than maybe like twice a week. My introversion was also too extreme to his extroversion, where he’s always wanting to be on the go, do golf, party, gamble, etc. I’m 30 and ready to settle down, he’s 36 with no signs of stopping. We were together about 2 years and some months. I won’t bore you all with the details.

When he broke up with me, he said I am not only one of the sweetest, funniest, most unique people he’s dated, he also liked that we barely argued. However, I’m just not what he’s looking for.

Anyway, he said that in marriage, he’s looking for someone who is always down to party, cocktail waitress levels of pretty, is willing to do all the housework, can play sports (tennis, golf, swimming, flag football, snowboarding) and loves watching sports, someone who doesn’t like a lot of downtime at home, makes reasonable money, and will be willing to raise kids with him and have a family.

I’m not asking whether or not we were right for each other. I realize we’re not. But I’m just asking out of curiosity, do girls like that exist?
4
1