My Ex boyfriend is telling people we’re still together after I broke it off. What do I do?

Zango11
So I broke up with my boyfriend last Friday. I discovered he was still on a dating app and paying for it after we became exclusive 8 months ago. He was messaging other girls getting their numbers and telling them he was single. I viewed this as cheating especially as the messages were very dirty. We talked it through last Friday and I broke it off with him. He tried texting me to beg me to stay but I again told him it was over. His last message to me was ‘text me when you’re ready to talk.’

Earlier today he told a mutual friend we are still together. What do I do? I don’t want to message him again in case he tries to convince me to stay with him. Part of me wants to stay with him but I know I cannot as I don’t want to stay with a cheat! (He also still wants to text the other girl and keep that ‘friendship’ it’s not like he actually wants us to work.)

what do I do?
5
6