Relationship advice, made mistake during the rationship and want to get us back together?

+5Xper
Anonymous
Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years. Recently we have been having a rough time where she feels as if I do not love her anymore and feels as thought I lost attraction. All of which are so untrue. I am stupid in when people drop hints and she has been dropping hints as to how she feels unwanted by me for a month. So recently she said she needs time from the relationship and time to herself. She wanted a break and then changed it to a break up. We saw each other recently after the break up but we kissed hugged and said I love you. Not really sure what to do, not contact and give her space, or profess everything. (Broke up a week ago) please feel free to ask any questions for any holes. She still has the bear I gave her for when I asked her to be my girlfriend and the promise ring.
1
2