Can you be friends with your ex and are you being ok with your partner being friends with their ex?

Hemaheb
OK well I think I may need to break up with my girlfriend because religious differences and also diffiences of what we want in life in general. However the problem is that I'm totally 100% in love with her. We been going out over a year and it's been the best year of my life and she has help me grow and been an amazing partner all the way. I also have helped her a lot in many ways and I know for a fact that she also truly loves me and feels safer with me than anyone else. Never even had a serious fight. I can't stand the thought of loosing her completely however my brain telling me to leave before things get bad and we resent each other for our differences. Ideally I would like to be her friend even if we broke up the thought of losing her or making her feel like I aboned her brakes my heart. I know things woudnt be the same and we coudnt be as close but I would like to be able to have some contact. However before this I was on the sides of friends can't be exs but know I don't know. I love and care deeply about her she my best friend but my guy telling me things arnt right for the long run.
No exes are exes
Yes I believes they can be but I'm not
Yes I believe they can be and I'm friends with at least one ex
Vote C
Yes I believe they can be and my partner is friends with there ex
Vote D
Me and my partner are both friends with an ex
Vote E
GirlGuy
5
5