My ex never posted any photos of us in our 2+ year relationship, but he posts photos of his new girlfriend all the time. What gives?

annmarie93
We dated for a little over 2 years and broke up in June. In August, he started dating someone new.

When we dated, I posted photos of us occasionally, but he never did. I have some friends that don't post photos with their significant others just because they don't like to put their personal relationships out there. So the fact he didn't post didn't bother me at the time, I just chalked it up to that.

But just 2 months after he started dating this girl, he posted his first photo with her. Then he's posted at least 1 photo a month of them since then. It just makes me feel pretty shitty that he's so open about this relationship, but he wasn't with ours. He and I even have incredibly similar photos to the ones he's posting with this new girl. So he isn't the type to be private about a relationship after all.

We have the same exact friend group, so I can't avoid seeing his posts 100%. When friends comment, the photos tend to pop up in my timeline.

I'm over the relationship, so that's what makes this so frustrating. Was I not good enough for him to want to broadcast our relationship during the 2 years we spent together? I just don't get it. Our friends don't even know why he's dating her, he seems to be the only one to find her attractive and tolerable.

He started dating someone so quickly (after his excuse for breaking up is that he wasn't attracted to the idea of a relationship), so my self esteem has been pretty shit. He was a crappy boyfriend, so when we broke up I was pretty relieved to not have to deal with it anymore. I just want to know what the logic is here, if there even is any.
2
2