Married 14 years with 2 kids and it's going downhill. Need help to make it work?

Fat30y
My wife and I can never seem to understand each other.
We never seem to be on the same page. This has been going off and on for years and I can't do it anymore. We haven't talked or slept together in months.
Our only communication is whatever is necessary for day to day chores in the house and anything to do with the kids.

It took me years to get her to go to therapy but even then we couldn't agree on a therapist (due to money). We have said some pretty mean things to each other. We have also had good times.
Neither of us have family nearby or any external support relatives.
The one thing we are on the same page about is our kids. We both love them and we both would do anything for them.

The reason I am asking here is that I feel that maybe I just don't understand. She is the ONLY relationship I ever had since I was 15. I never had any dates, flings, flirtations or any other type of relationship with any other girl other than her. I don't know what to do anymore and honestly neither of us would be able to manage financially if we had a divorce. The kids would suffer and I am sure neither of us would want that.
5
14