Should I forget about him and move on or wait?

Anonymous
Hi there! So this guy & I used to date a long time ago , the relationship which we had kept between us & well didn’t last like we wanted. We had mutually decided it wasn’t going to work out cause of our work schedules & I wasn’t in a hurry at the time to be married or have children, I just needed some space. Well About 4 months I think later he got in a new relationship after we had SPACE which it was suppose to be lol. Anyways so he stayed with this girl and they ended up having 2 kids together and got married all so quickly. Fast forward now she’s cheated , is using drugs, she left them , & she’s just a mess. He has said to me that he regrets it a lot not waiting for me and for making all these decisions so quickly , that he’s still in love with me and that he doesn’t see himself with anyone else but me and he’s paying the consequences now. He is in love with me & cares about me a lot and last thing I knew is that they are separated and co parenting , that he just doesn’t want to be with her anymore but it’s tough to divorce because of the kids which they are so little and they aren’t old enough to know what’s going on. He wants to be with me again & this time for good. Should I wait for him to divorce or just move on? I really love him too and care about him and the kids. No matter what we do we always bump into each other & I don't know what it is but it has a funny way of bringing us on that same path. We cross paths and the love is strong and there. We are not hooking up or seeing each other because he wants me to be his woman permanently not temporarily.
Should I forget about him and move on or wait?
Add Opinion