Do people think he's trying to move on rather then moving on naturally? Do people think he may still have feelings for her?

Anonymous
My mates randomly split up 9 months ago. It was his first adult relationship & they'd been close friends for 2 years & then a yr together. The break up came outta the blue. He stated there was no connection which is bull. i know she was hurt so he must of known.
She'd always said she could see him in her life in some capacity even before they were together. We all did- u could see the connection. She did the no contact thing to see if hed come back. she said they were still on fb & civil in texts.
We all worked together & then he got a new job. After 6 months he randomly blocked her on fb. Not unfriended - blocked which I found strange. A month after I realised he'd blocked her on watsap/ deleted her number. All this I found strange as it wasn't a bad break up. He knew he'd hurt her but he also knew she was friends with her ex after a bad break up. Does anyone else think this is weird? my friend is in bits.
a week ago a mate noticed a girl had tagged him in a post on fb & it strongly hinted they were together. - this is weird as he's not one to like attention / the world to know his business but he may be happy I guess. The next day the girl had updated her status to in a relationship... He hasn't & he's been online. He has commented & liked her status's so there's definitely something going on. It is very early stages. She also put a cryptic cover picture which sounds as if its aimed at an ex stating something like: ' one day someone will break you soo much, you'll become unbreakable'. Very random cover picture if your happily loved up? Also lastly when she updated her relationship status - someone has already commented that they hope its not a rebound - in sense to her.
The thing that's annoying is why he blocked her... if its to protect her, he knows her mates will tell her. Honestly she cant& didn't stalk him.- she's too honest. He is clever too. she's upset esp as it seems they got together quickly - took him a year with her to even make a move he's that shy.
Do people think he's trying to move on rather then moving on naturally? Do people think he may still have feelings for her?
Add Opinion