If your husband/wife cheated on you, is staying together for the sake of your kids really a good idea?

Anonymous
I get that kids can significantly complicate certain issues in a relationship, but I don't think it's ever a good idea to stay together "just" for the sake of the kids. Kids need to be and see healthy relationships too and if you can never move passed it or work it out, and you're always fighting, how is that better for them?
That's a terrible idea. You should stay together because you truly want to work it out, not just for the kids
I think you should at least give it more thought because there are kids involved
You should stay together for the kids. Think how their lives will be shattered just because s/he cheated once
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
3