So I wanted to message my ex one last thing was this the right thing to do? And what did he mean by the thumbs up?

Sweetnessxoxo
I just wanted him to know that i knew what he did and that it was fucked up. He just sent me the thumbs up and blocked me but I don’t care about that because I don’t have feelings for him.
She was also viewing my instagram stories yesterday and i was kind of weirded out I don’t know how else she would find my instagram if he didn’t tell her when we were together he told me that he told his ex about me and then when we broke up he told me that he lied and actually never told her but after asking many questions a lot of people have told me the same thing, that he just used me to get his ex jealous and it made sense
28
13