Got dumped last night, only 2-3 months, She moved and felt I was trying to act as if I could stay whenever I wanted, this made her feelings change?

Condor007
My now ex girlfriend and is now living with a co worker (f), under a month ago. I met the roomie a few times and helped in the move. after a few visits and helping setting the place up. She works as a nurse doing night shift, i regular day shift. We made it work.

Everything was going well... we went on a trip together I dropped her off and went home. I saw her 3 days after, a week ago today. I asked to stay the night because we were watching a late night show, I worked at 6am. (she asked me to stay over before our trip and we slept fine) She declined. We hung out near my place the next night and I got her to tell me what was wrong. She about asking to stay over. I understood and I respect it (especially with the new roomie). Saturday we did dinner and a movie.. again I could sense she was still off but I didn't say anything and I left later that night.

Not much from her the next 2 days. I asked what was on her mind and she said she will tell me next time in person. I said we need to talk today (did not have any plans to see each other yet). called after work. She didn't want me to get comfortable and assume I could stay at her place. I apologised for it, I did not intend to come off like I wanted to stay there all the time. I don't live there lol. But this was her reason.

So since last week, those feelings made her decide to end it. It has only been this one thing she confirmed. I handled it well, I was a bit sad but held my ground telling her that it's ok and I'm sorry it had to end this way. I told her i felt a bit disrespected she didn't commun that she still felt that way after our original talk. I admit i tried to get her to meet up for a date to respark her feelings but I didn't push for it. I ended the the call saying i love who you are and thanked her for being honest. That got a laugh from her and she said her previous break up resulted in 17 calls from her ex. She laughed again and I ended the call, I think this was a good positive way to end talks with her.
0
3