Would you believe a guy saying he wasn't hurt when the girl he was with for 2 years broke up with him?

Anonymous
why do I find this hard to believe? its either he's lying to me or he's lying to himself. if he can't admit he was hurt, or still hurting, doesn't it mean he's still hung up on his past relationship? or is it really possible he actually doesn't or didn't feel anything at all with the breakup?

i guess the fact that he rejected the girl when she wanted to get back together means he's really over her? but why can't he admit he felt something, anything, I just think if he can't he will never be over her.
no
yes
other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
dang. my boyfriend is the guy im talking about. why do I prefer hearing him say that he was hurt and had happily moved on, than him saying he never gave a single shit about his ex.
1 mo
I guess you're right! maybe. based on what I've heard, it didn't seem toxic, but what do I know. I should probably just let this go, thanks :)
3
3