Was it wrong of me to divorce my wife for being pregnant with another's man child?

Anonymous
I found out my wife cheated. She said it was a short fling, but I was still angry. I did some research and found out a pre-natal paternity test was possible. It was non-invasive, and I found out the child wasn't mine. My wife and I got divorce.

My ex-wife is mad at me because I couldn't forget her. My parents told me that my pride cost them a grandchild.

The biological father isn't interested in the baby girl. My parents have spent time with the child and tell me she is amazing. That I will regret not having this child in my life.

Am I allowing my ego to keep a child from having a mother and father? Why aren't my parents empathizing with me?
1 mo
My parents told me that they aren't speaking to me until I come to senses. I was so shocked that I left my own house. I'm glad I didn't lash out and throw my parents out. I'm at peace with my decision. I won't be bullied. I guess I won't be going to my Dad's birthday party at my parents' house in a few weeks.
3
7