Boyfriend cheated on me and sent me a video. I’m heartbroken and shattered?

Anonymous
This was my first boyfriend of over six years. He’s literally all I have known. I grew up with him and I have never been used to living life on my own without him I have been with him from the age of 14 until now I am 21. We had an argument and he told me to start dressing in an abaya and headscarf as he is a Muslim and I refused. We also had arguments over him wanting me to be a Muslim even though he drinks, doesn’t fast or anything.

Anyway he got drunk and earlier he sent me a video of a girl performing a sex act on him and I have been crying and my stomach feels empty ever since. I have a lump in my throat and my heart sunk. I can’t even think about what to do because I am just so sad. Please help me because I feel like there’s no purpose to my life anymore and I feel worthless and scared. I feel like even if we break up I’ll never trust anyone again.
16
6