How should I act when an ex wants to meet to have me give her stuff back?

leftis25
Its a long story.. she left me and she said she will regret it for sure.. she left some stuff here.. nothing expensive.. one thing she want that is for her hair that cost like 5 euros max.. anyway i told her i can bring them to her and she said if they bother u we will meet some day... now a month later she texted me she want her stuff back.. but like u know. Hey how are you? Are u ok.. polite and she asked if i still have them i said yea she said can we meet in a few days soo u can give them to me?
I said ok sure and she was like ok thank u very much😘
And heart emoji and stuff.. then she wanted to talk more.. she asked me anything new in your life? And she updated me about her life..

Soo anyway what u think i should do? How to act and why she texted me now for her stuff? And all. those kiss and heart emojis? She really hurted me ans treated me bad and she knows that.. what she wants now. by the way we broke up 3 months ago. After 2 months she told. me happy birthday and i told her about her stuff and now after 1 month since we talked last time wanna meet for that? What do you think about that?
6
15