Why hasn't he still married me yet or proposed?

Anonymous
Its been 4 Years together soon 5 years and he still hasn't married me whats the reason? Our relationship has been on and off for 3 years we do argue a lot and he when he is mad he says im a crazy woman for controlling him and deleting his socials fb and snapchat account because he was talkin to ANOTHER WOMAN

But he finally cut her off after a year he is with me so he can't leave me so he ended up cutting her off even though he said they get along a lot better get eaxh other etx

I gave the ultimatum he choose me
but why isn't he even proposing me no engagement nothing i do ask him he says yes he wants to but nothing happens i dont keep wantin to pressure him

biches that pop up i say im married with him even though we aren't i wish that was true one day
3 mo
So are you guys saying he doesn't want to marry me because he doesn't feel im the one?
3 mo
you guys are forgetting i am Asian muslim so we do have to marry and it is NECCERCAry
22
22