Does she have a different motive? Why is she reaching out to me now?

Anonymous
A few years ago, my ex broke up with me because of her religion. She didn't explain it well, bit she said we couldn't be married because I wasn't Mormon. I told her I couldn't stay in her life as a friend, and she was very upset, and that's where it ended.
A little over a year later, we came in contact, and she expressed she was hurt by how I wouldn't be her friend and although she understood, she said it hurt and it wouldn't be a good idea to continue a conversation because she doesn't think we could be friends like we were, and she said talking to me was too painful.
Now, since this conversation, I deleted my Facebook and our last conversation was on Facebook, and I had created an Instagram account.
Much to my surprise, I woke up this morning to a follow request from her, and she asked to call me later and try to talk.
She explained she had some kind of vision, I guess, from the holy ghost that she needed to reach out to me. She said she had thought about things and was hoping we could talk about our relationship and maybe try to start over and not let religion interfere this time.
Is there a secret motive or something?
0
1