How to deal with someone you wanted being in a perfect relationship with someone else?

Anonymous
I (19F) had an on and off thing with a guy from tinder (20M) a while ago. It wasn’t that great, we only saw each other 3 times but messaged all the time online. It was like an LDR. He ghosted me after telling me he wanted to see me again, super liked my friend, and now he has a beautiful girlfriend.

In the beginning I was very upset. Because he had hurt me and I was jealous that someone “who wasn’t ready for a relationship” with me could be so ready for someone else. He seems like a better person and he has changed. He chose someone to start 2020, his 20’s and graduating his apprenticeship with. I had tried to reach out a few times but he just blocked me on everything and wants nothing to do with me.

Social media wise their relationship looks perfect. His social media is all dedicated to her. He deleted/stopped liking other girls, I have only ever seen him smile with her, super cute couple images as his dps/cover photos on all platforms, her in his bio. I struggle to date because I believe there’s no point that no one will be this good. Their dates are perfect as well, trips to the beach on Sundays, pics of him with his sexy shirtless body. The way she has his hand on his naked leg, as he always wore pants, I could never touch him (despite him always touching my legs and genitalia).

I’ve deleted them on social media because I couldn’t take it anymore. But the thing is it’s exactly as perfect in real life. Her friend verbally attacked me on a tiktok dedicated to a tweet about guys of his name, and accused me of trying to break them up. She said “his name is a guy in a loving and committed relationship which you’ve been embarrassing yourself trying to break up”. Why would she mention that if their relationship isn’t what it seems? All their friends and family (especially her friends) glorify their relationship too and him as a boyfriend.

I know I can’t have him but I struggle to find someone like him. I feel like I’m going to be alone and unhappy forever.
1 y
Even her work bosses are obsessed with their relationship.

There’s a photo with her, him and her work friends (one also a couple) and they are the only couple seen sharing a blanket and cuddling.
1 y
*a Polaroid photo.
1
1