Should I give my ex another chance? Would he change for the better?

Anonymous
- We broke up a year ago and he contacted me 6 times to go out together, trying to reconcile. I ignored 5 times and went out with him once.

- Now, he's back and i am honestly quite moved because he kept trying. However, just yesterday, i found a screenshot of conversation (between him and a tinder girl). The conversation was a few months back.

- The girl asked if he wanted to fuck, nothing else no string attached. He said yes.

- I confronted him and he told me he dated this girl for a while but realised she was cheating on him so they broke up. And the conversation I saw was the conversation she wrote to him after they broke up. He said yes because he thought they could still get back together.

- Honestly, the feeling wasn't nice to find out but again, he was single at that point of time but its something i couldnt accept so i just told him straight up, i dont think i love you enough to accept this.

- He said he is willing to do anything for me, as long as i will be by his side because he really loves me and his family does too. He also said he will prove it to me that he's not such person and he will not do this again.

Should i trust him?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
2