Guys do guys start missing the good girl he left only later on in the break up?

Anonymous
In my situation I was left because he isn't happy with his life and just wanted to be alone and have space to sort his life out and not have to worry about responsibilities of a relationship, he said he loves me a lot and didn't do this cause he wanted to, he did it cause he thought it was best for him at the moment, and his last words were that he does wanna be with me one day when he is ready to date again that I will be woman he takes, that he knows he won't find good woman like me again, it's been 3 weeks so far and he is distant, I am not messaging or anything, focusing on myself and know my worth, just want to know if a guy ended things saying good things about you how long does it take for him to miss you after breakup when does he start realising the loss? people say only after a month of few months, will he still miss me if he is around friends all the time?
4
0