How can I convince my 28 year old friend to break up with her crazy 43 year old mormon man?

Anonymous
My friend we been friends since 3rd grade. She has change so much recently. She went from dating her longtime now exboyfriend to an older man. Mind you she is 28 this man is old enough to be her dad 43 year old mormon man. I'm confuse because she is not the type to have daddy issues she comes from a good well establish family. I mean it's crazy how she went from dating a man her same age to this 43 year old. Her ex and my friend had been together ever since 2016 they had broken up over a year ago and now she is engage to this 43 year old mormon man. This man brainwash her , My friend now believe in reincarnation tells me all this nonsense how she now understands why her relationship with her ex never worked out. This 43 year old man says that he felt this strong connection with my friend it is crazy he thinks that my friend and him were married in they're previous life that heavenly father put them together again. That's this whole time they belong together.
How can I convince my 28 year old friend to break up with her crazy 43 year old mormon man?
Add Opinion