What would you think if your ex ignored you after catching your eye?

Anonymous
If you saw your ex girlfriend in public and you both caught eyes. And then she turned around and continued on as if she did not see you. What would you think?

and yes I’m referring to my ex. He cheated on me and left me without any explanation or goodbye so when I saw him I just act like I didn’t know him. The last thing I wanted to do was come across as hurt of immature but I didn’t have anything to say at all.
1 mo
It ended on friendly terms even though I was slowly being ghosted. I was still in love. It wasn’t until months later that I found out the real reason we broke up was because he had just got a new girlfriend and hadn’t bothered to tell me. So seeing him made me just remember all the negative feelings and I had absolutely nothing I could think of or even wanted to say. I wasn’t intentionally being “cold” or whatever. I honestly want to forgive him for hurting me. But I don't know how
39
22