Does anyone else take forever to get over their ex?

Anonymous
I’m not even sure if this is normal. I’ve always taken a long time to move on. I’m 26. I have a 5 month old daughter with my ex but he’s never met her. He tried to meet her back in May but he backed out saying his family (his mom and brother) doesn’t want her in their home. He hasn’t talked to me since then.

I know my ex is a terrible person. I don’t have feelings for him anymore. But I still feel hurt about what happened. He’s a narcissist. He told me that around the middle and end of our relationship, he no longer loved me. He basically just used me for sex and money. Then abandoned his own daughter and has avoided paying child support (not that I care if he pays it. I make enough to support her).

I just want to know if this is normal. I just feel hurt. I don’t want him back. And I know he’s an awful person. But I don’t know how to make it stop hurting so much. We broke up in the end of January. It’s been almost 7 months.
2
0