What is the worst thing that your ex did to you after a breakup?

djg3665
I am interested in hearing stories about what your ex did to you following your breakup to see if where my experience rates on the scale.

My story is: I was engaged to my ex who lived in a different county. She has borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder, so went through a lot of rage attacks during the relationship. Towards the end she started extorting me... she lost her job because of COVID and started this game of if I don't give her more money to live, she is going to a man who has been pursuing her for some time. I was paying my rent, her rent, helping with her mother's rent, food... The last time she tried it I just told her to go if that is what she wants to do and ended the relationship. She had been triangulating me with this guy for a while, playing us off of each other even though I was the one who was engaged. She knew that I hated this guy and used that against me. Later I found out that she cheated on me with at least 5 different men during the relationship, so good riddance.

After about 5 months of not speaking to her and living my life, she contacts me saying how much she was in love with me and wants me back. I told her that she still has not apologized for anything she did and I have no reason to forgive her. I asked if she was with that guy, she said no that she is single... love bombed me for about a week then I noticed a social media post of them together, him kissing her on the neck. I sent a screenshot to her, she responded "what's wrong, I am in my house right now". Then 5 minutes later after not responding she went on a full rampage saying that she is in his bed at that moment, she is going to marry him, that she is sucking on him right now... So she love bombed me for a week to set me up to throw in my face she was with the man that I despised and who caused our engagement to end after months of no contact.
13
13