What do you do if you're still not over someone after a few years?

Anonymous
It's been 2 years, and I still sometimes think about my ex and wonder how she's doing.

I've dated a few times since we broke up. And I have a girl I really like, and want to be with, but can't because she's in a relationship.

As much as I want to focus on new things and new people. I'm still disappointed I can't be with the girl I like and I still have anxiety and stress from the failure of my prior relationship. She's already moved on, but every few months I've been in this cycle. Where I don't think about her and I'm doing really well. I focus on the new girl. Then I'll have a dream or something that comes up and reminds me of her and she is on my mind all over again.

Today it was I set up my phone, and it linked my old Google photos and it pulled up an image of me, one of her, and one of my infant niece. It just reminded me of a time where we wanted to get married and have kids

I just don't want to think about her anymore
0
2