Ex made an appearance after 1 year no contact & is demanding an apology and threatening. Why is he doing this?

Anonymous
we dated for about a year, i broke it off as he was verbally abusive to me and used me as a verbal punchbag. When I first broke it off he wasn't taking no for an answer then eventually disappeared. I know he's done one or two occasions in prison before meeting me

Anyways after no contact for one year he has made an appearance and has tried to contact me several times, phonecards, messages grovelling. I did not pick up the phone or respond to any messages as I thought he would get the hint

I responded with "please do not contact me again"

He is now threatening me physically and threatening to put my picture and number upon gay websites telling people to call me if i don't say sorry. He is also calling me a whore

The police are involved. What makes a person do this?
4
0