My ex broke up with me and told me he didn’t see a future with me then he wants to take things slow?

Anonymous
My ex broke up with me because he said he didn’t see a future with me. He said he tried but just couldn’t surpass some of the things that I do. Anyways within three weeks after the break up we would continue to see eachother and talk here and there. I told him I couldn’t handle the fact that he is free to date whomever. That hurt so I told him that i am going to block him and I’ll find someone else as a companionship. We were obviously still acting like a couple but without a label. So I blocked him for only a week and decided to message him. The first thing he said was if I had physically and sexually moved on with someone else. I told him no. And if he had, his answer was no. We begin to see eachother again and this time I asked him if he’s willing to work things out. He said he wants to take things slow, Okay. He’s been a bit distant but I shrug it off until he randomly message me about him actually having sex with another girl right after I blocked him. Ugh. We already had sex after that and I remember asking him before this confession that if he was speaking to anyone else or had sex with anyone. He lied. He told me he lied because during that time it was late, he was tired and he didn’t want to argue. Then he told me it was up to me if I still wanted to work things out with him or ended things. I said I was willing too, but it’s really hard to shrug it knowing he has already been seeing someone else a bit after. We are starting to act like a couple again but I feel like it’s moving too fast. He wants to take things slow but yet he’s already asking about the possibility of moving in and the future. Mind you, this was only a week of us barely started hanging out again. I don’t get it, he breaks up with me, then he wants to take things slow but yet kept bringing up a future. He’s in his late 20s, and I’m in my early 30. What’s his problem?
2
0