I accused my boyfriend of cheating on me when he wasn't. He said he wants to breakup because of my lack of trust. What should I do?

Anonymous
I accept the fact that I'm insecure and the cause of insecurity is his behaviour in the beginning of our relationship, but now I can't help myself from doubting on him. And today I ended up accusing him of cheating when he actually wasn't and he became very angry and talked about break-up. But I don't want to breakup because it's my mistake. He said I am treating him like a slave I don't know what he meant but that is the last thing in my mind. What should I do? Is it better to break up? Or should I convince him to accept my apologies? I love him still
9
0