How do I confront my cheating ex girlfriend?

Well my ex girlfriend and I had been dating for two and half years. Everything was great for the first year and half until I got a full time job and couldn't see her everyday. About this time she left to Hawaii with her family and as soon as she got back our sex life became almost non existent maybe once a month. I thought it was just the end of the honey moon period so whatever. Things seemed fine between us we were having fun when we saw each other. About 6 months later when I was working full time and going to school full time to I would see her about 3 hours a night and the last thing I wanted to do was go out for dinner or just be out and about I wanted to relax. She on the other hand wanted to be partying or doing something fun and I told her we had weekends for that. She was working a part time job and had loads of free time her friends were gone away to school so I guess she kept herself busy at home. About this time she couldn't see I was working my ass off and she ended the relationship. A week later she came crawling back but she didn't want to be completely back in a relationship with me quite yet and wanted us to work on being in a better relationship. About two weeks after getting back together one of my buddies told me she had cheated on me a week after we were working things out. I talked to her about the cheating and she denied it and I believed her cause her dad cheated on her mom and she knew the outcome of what happens after cheating. Well about a month later it was our two year anniversary and I took her to a nice dinner and we had a great time. A couple days later I leave for a family vacation only gone a couple of days and the last day I was gone I get a text from my buddy that she was cheating again. This time I made sure I got most of the facts straight before confronting her. She denied it again and came up with a story about her slutty friend doing all this. Not completely satisfied with the answer I got I dropped it and let it go for now. Things seemed fine until she left her Facebook page logged on on my computer. I looked at who she was talking to, one message from one of her friends was talking about how she enjoyed being single. Red flag number one. A month later I decided to snoop again this time she is talking to another guy flirting and saying I was her ex. red flag number two. A week later she ended the relationship by text message and the day after she was hanging out with the other guy I saw her talking to. One of my buddies admitted to me that she had given him a bj and all my friends seemed to know the truth. She doesn't know I know yet and she wanted to meet up this weekend and talk. I haven't completely decided if I want to burn the bridge between us or not. I still love this girl but its only been three weeks. So my question is how do I confront her about it without being an asshole or ruing any chances of a future with her? I just want some closure and truth. oh I was also her first everything too.
How do I confront my cheating ex girlfriend?
Add Opinion