If your wife asked for a divorce to try taking over custody of your children, how would you react and should judges understand this?

Cryptic-Game
Assuming you have a wife and children by her, how would you feel should marital troubles occurs and instead of marriage counseling, she seeks divorce? What if she is mad at you and wants to have you and your children split apart?

It seems to me that unless abuse occurs in the relationship, the person seeking a divorce should lose custody rights if they have children together. Do you agree or disagree with this? How would you react if she tried doing this? I'd be livid and angry. Not sure if I would get aggressive with my anger or not.

Should judges understand this tactic and judge accordingly, especially when It is obvious and the man didn't even want the divorce? If they both agreed, the one who initialized it should lose custody unless there is abuse occurring.

Please share your divorce and custody views! Are most judges fair or unfair in this matter?
Righteous anger and yes
Righteous anger and no
Unrighteous anger and yes
Vote C
Unrighteous anger and no
Vote D
Another emotion and yes
Vote E
Another emotion and no
Vote F
I plan never to have any wife or if divorced, not have another wife or I would have a childless (fruitless) marriage
Vote G
GirlGuy
4