My ex got married few years back, she recently got divorced from her husband and I have mixed feelings of what to do now?

MattAttack523
We dated for a few months in the past, but in the end she suddenly broke my heart and got back with her then ex. Then, they got married few years ago and divorced as recently as last week. I did not know anything about it until a mutual friend of ours told me, he said they have been separated since the end of this past July and divorced last Wednesday. Me and her had a lot of things in common and was really, really happy when we were dating. I know it might sound this as a cliche, but we really were happy. I had few relationships (also several affairs) after we broke up, but never really have been over her. Now that she is single again, I am like “now what”? Even a friend of mine asked me “your chance?” Honestly, I never thought I would see this day, but here we are and I just need some ideas to see where to go from here. Help please! Thank you all in advance.
1
5