It’s been two years and I still really miss my ex girlfriend how can I stop missing her?

casanova411
It’s been 2 years and I never really cultivated a new relationship or friendship that was anywhere close to the one with my ex girlfriend. I really tried but nothing came on that level. I hooked up with a lot of girls but it was just meaningless in the end. I don’t feel bad anymore about the break up but I think about her and dream about her often. I loved her so much and just can’t believe we broke up and I wil never see her again looking back the mistakes I made were so stupid. I haven’t contacted her in a year but for a time I was in so much pain from missing her I called her over and over again and she called me a stalker I eventually stopped. I have really worked on myself and my life and feel happier than ever but I can’t stop thinking about her so I just wonder at this point how can I stop 🛑.
0
2