Did you ever experience break up with a classmate and seeing them as your ex for the following years?

Anonymous
Share your stories
.. how did you move on even after seeing their face everyday in class and
seeing them all happy infront of you and not as hurt and seeing them each day being close friends with your mutual friends... how was it all? how did you move on?

I had feelings for him in the first year of clg itself and now after the break up and 6 months later we're on good terms now and everything's fine except for the fact that I still hold some feelings for him... lockdown and pandemic has helped me not looking at his face for many months or I don't know how I could've survived but I still hold him dear.. I know he isn't into me and I just want to move on it's almost 11months now since we first talked over text.
our relationship was secret and no body in the class knows that we ever talked... Anyway I need some advice on moving on from such an ex... I want to be like someone who will look at him and don't care at all about anything at all and doesn't feel concerned about anything related to him.
In one month we will be going to college for the exams... Help!
5
3