Just want to share my breakup story and how I am suffering a lot because of him?

Mystery11137
If anybody Is feeling bad because of their love life just know that I see my ex everyday whom I liked as hell and he did only 1/4th of it when he was with me. And I have to see his face often as he is my neighbour and he is completely not affected and I am the most affected person on the planet. I see him hugging other girls, I see him roaming around with other girls Seeing all of that is very upsetting.
Post breakup I messaged him a lot I begged him to be in my life. He knows how alone I am in life yet he left me if he left romantically then it’s fine otherwise also leaving soembdoy whose alone is so painful for me. I as it is try a lot to live life happily as I am in depression. To come out of it soon I’ll be taking my medicines and right now covid has completely made me lose my mind.
Soemtimes I message him and no response from his side no fckng response. Probably makes a lot of fun of me with his friends !
Just wanted to all the people who are suffering in breakups that I am too suffering everyday.
3
2