Does this make me the bigger and better person in this situation? Will he respect me for not exposing our affair?

Anonymous
I recently found out that my ex had been cheating on his current girlfriend with me for 10 months.

When I found out he was still with her I ended things and said it was either me or her and he ended up blocking me on everything except Facebook.

He’s now constantly posting lots of photos of them together - knowing fine well I can see them.

I could easily tell her the truth but I decided not to as they’ve just bought a house together and I don’t want to mess that up.

I feel absolutely awful but I don’t want to ruin anyone’s life.

Will he respect me for not saying anything and respect me for not ruining his life?

Basically I’m hoping he will realise I’m actually a decent person and that he will feel guilty for being a dick to me.

I feel horrible and heartbroken at the same time.
2
0