I've pondered about this for awhile now. Since I've been old enough to pay attention anyway. Infedelity?

scotty4126
In movies, love songs, tv shows, and hearing it from numerous women on social media along with being a witness personally. Its always said men are dogs. Men are trifling. I wanna get married, he just won't commit. Ol cheating, lying ass MF. Meanwhile... In every personal experience, be it close friends, family, or myself. Nine times out of ten it's always the woman hiding messages. Seeking attention from guys on social media. Then finally giving in and initializing infidelity. I've experienced this with every serious relationship I've had. Three outta three so far lol. Endowment isn't an issue I can assure you. Therefore I have a hard time understanding. Why do we as men catch such a bad wrap? Maybe it's just south georgia women. Maybe the rest of the country is different lol. I doubt it though. Nevertheless... Is it because y'all just lie better than we do? Are we catching hell for cheating bc the men who do get caught first? What's really going on out here? Haha
9 mo
I mean it's not just me. Like I said maybe it's the area I live in. I can't count on both hands the friends I've seen it happen too as well
2
3