Where do I go from here?

Anonymous
A month ago, I was finally dumped by my abusive ex girlfriend, she wasn't exactly an abusive person, but she always made me feel like I wasn't good enough and I always improved to be a better stronger person just for her, I got a good source of income, got a fit athletic body, learned how to treat her right and treat her like a queen, worked on my looks and my confidence, became much more social and made beneficial connections with people, etc etc

This week's been pretty tough for me because I've had a dream about her and I realized I'm in a pretty weird place in life right now, the person I loved the most is gone, all my hard work to become better for her now feels in vain, and through my experience with girls so far, nobody even comes close to her, despite her flaws of being insensitive sometimes which lead to the breakup, she was very loving and caring, she was also a virgin which was something important to me considering I'm a virgin myself, she was one of a kind and she set my standards so high and honestly I don't wanna lower those standards because I think I deserve a decent significant other who will be kinda like me, but like I said, no girl I've ever met even comes close, none of them feel like they deserve how far I've come as a person or align with my preference, especially the virginity part.

I really don't mean to sound cocky with this, but I just want to know what to do if someone can somehow relate or know anything about this, I'm not exactly depressed, just feeling empty cuz I got used to having someone so compatible and loving in my life.
Where do I go from here?
Where do I go from here?
1
1