What would be your last words when you drop off your ex in airport for the last time?

lostin123
We were together 6 years I let her go on holiday to her parents and she came back and I’m not so many words said she has to go back because have same issues in family!! After that being said she completely shut me off like completely different person! On the other hand I found her chatting with a guy that is her best friends friend and I confronted her what is that are you leaving me for somebody else? She said it’s not how it looks they are just friends and at the same time she says to everyone that the reason why we split up is because we were both not happy! Which is not true because we just got a bit better I was even thinking to propose to her later next year and actually was thinking to maybe start a family!!! She did it so easily and there is still one week left til she flies back I helped her close all accounts and write resignation letter from work etc. Will even send a pallet back to her country with her stuff!! We had some issues between us but I was willing to work and even if necessary get a third opinion but for her it was simple rather silence or I don’t know!!!
1
1