Someone please help me with my ex?

hello2489
i met him in may 2019. ages15&14. we were each other’s first relationship. i was his 1st kiss. we never did anything sexual but we did send *pics* he was obsessed with me and i’m 99% sure i was his first love. we were otg for 6 months&dated twice during that time. i dumped him both times. every time he took me back. he skipped school because he was so sad when we broke up and even self harmed. when he got with a girl he would end it&come back to me&admit he only talked to them to get over me. in October we were about to get back together then he said he loves me so much but he didn’t want me to break up with him again. i saw he was otg w a girl&i messaged him&told him i still love him. he said he wants me&he only did it to try get over me. so he took me back. we drifted apart&he told me he loved me but his friends told him not to go back to me. then he told me he didn’t know if he loved me. i got a boyfriend&he got a girlfriend. he said “i just can’t find anyone with the same connection as us”i said “it’s always gonna be u”he said “same tbh”. we drifted for 2 months. (feb2020) he asked for pics he said “it’s all he can think about” we end up sending. he said he still loved me. 2 weeks later he told me he didn’t love me. he got a girlfriend&we drifted until June (he has a girlfriend) he facetimed me from 9pm-3am. he asked me to send pics. it was more of in a funny way. he even fake kissed me at the end. he asked me to hang out. i sent pics&he sent back. later he blocked me. we didn’t talk until a week ago through one of his friends since i’m blocked. he said the reason he blocked me was because his girlfriend made him block every girl. he said he missed me&said he’s definitely going back to me after him and his girlfriend break up. him&his girlfriend have been dating4ages&have done everything. his friend said he thinks he still has feelings4me but I don't know. i love him so much he use to be obsessed
Updates:
1 mo
this makes him sound like a jerk but he is so loving&he treated me amazing he did everything for me for literally 6 months no matter what i did to hurt him he came back to me. he admitted i’m the reason he’s bad at dating when i broke his heart now he just isn’t good as relationships. pretty sure i’m the only girl he never did anything bad to&since me he’s changed :((
1 mo
i really dont want to be told me walk away i just want to know in someone else perspective on how he is thinking etc
Someone please help me with my ex?
Add Opinion