Is it bad I still find my ex highly attractive?

Anonymous
Im not under 18, im 22. I met my ex when we were both 19. We instantly connected as soon as we spoke and became really close. We were two peas in a pod. We didn't even need to talk to know how each other was feeling. I fell crazy in love with him but he eventually let me down big time and it was done making excuses for him. What he did was unforgivable, cruel, cowardly and i refused to give him another chance.

I still loved him but there was nothing coming back from the damage he made. He fell in with a bad crowd and it was if the old him died. He ended up getting made redundant at work and i ended up taking his job. He said buy to everyone but me.

The last time i saw him was at the train station. I really wanted to run up to him and tell him how much i loved him but instead i just waved. It took me a really long time to move on to the point it was kinda sad and pathetic.

I eventually moved on and met the love of my life. My boyfriend is amazing and i feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him in my life. He treats me so well and i can't imagine life without out him. He makes me so unbelievably happy.

I've recently started working with my dad and one of are clients we visit every Friday morning. Coincidentally the bin men in her area also collect the bins on Friday and one of the bin men happens to be my ex boyfriend.

He always stairs at me when he sees me and i try not to stair back. He was looking really good, like he's actually started taking care of him self finally and he seemed really happy. He was just like his old self again.

Id be lying if i denied but we both still hold a torch for each other but he's not good enough for me, he's too immature. I can't help how i feel and i sometimes wonder what we could have been. I try to block him out my head but i sometimes still miss him and lust for him. Unlike him im a loyal partner so no matter how i feel i will never leave my amazing boyfriend i just hate myself for still having feelings for him.
1
0