EX snaps me once every few weeks but doesn’t want to start a conversation?

Anonymous
He had a short term relationship and the break up was mutual and “friendly” I guess. He was the one to break up with me, by the way. We agreed to remain friends. We broke up nearly 3 months ago.

He has snapchatted me (snapped me) pictures of random shit with literally no context. He leaves me on read after I reply to his bizarre snaps. This has happened about 3 times since the break up.

He broke my heart... and I am still really hurt. I’m trying to get over him. I don’t appreciate his Snapchat’s because they are meaningless if he doesn’t even respond and leaves me on “read”. I’m going to stop replying and might even consider blocking him. I thought that we could remain friends but if he is just playing games with me, I don’t know if that will work out very well. I don’t want to block him.

Why does he snap me every so often? Is he trying to mess with my emotions? Is he craving attention? Why doesn’t he strike up a convo or something like a NORMALLE person would do?
1
0