Girls, if your ex boyfriend really hurt you, what would he have to do for you to take him back?

Anonymous
My ex girlfriend told me I made her hate herself. We dated for about a year, and broke up (she initiated it) 2 months ago.
I basically was really bad at showing affection, we’re both 20 and this was my first relationship. I made a lot of mistakes, and we fought a lot because she was taking the hurt out on me.

anyways, she is really hurt by my actions, and a few nights ago told me she’s still not over me, thinks about me daily, writes essays in class trying to figure out why I made her hate herself...

i fucked up bad :( I miss her so much and I know we still love eachother, but we just didn’t have the right timing. I wasn’t ready for this.
what can I do? What would you need to give it another shot? At the minimum I want to see her again, hold her tight, look into her eyes and tell her how sorry I am, and that she’s valid in the way she feels. But she doesn’t want to see me and I can’t blame her
7
2